Spotlight - From the Ground


If any of the Friday My Town Shoot Out team is thinking about volunteering to help out with the Spotlight photos, I do encourage you to do so.  It's not something that you do with any right or wrong outcome.  You just choose the photos that you feel best represent the topic.  

This week, as I was visiting all the participants, I found myself getting quite uptight.  Every single person had at least one shot that I felt was perfect for the topic and I was telling myself I couldn't post that many Spotlights, to get my act together and choose just a few.   Then I had to give myself a serious talking to.  There's no point offering to do something if it is going to cause stress on myself.  So I walked away from it and went for a walk.  

As I was walking, one image kept popping into my mind.  One simple image and a few words. Dian's Timpanalley's words - From the ground comes forth flowers, green grass and trees to beautify the earth.  Thanks for the words, Ruth.  And thank you, Ginger, for the image that stayed with me.


And there was one other shot that, for me, somehow, represents our group.  Our ground is in various parts of the world but we all share the same moon, although not everyone can capture it quite like Cheryl did.


Comments

  1. I like how you figured that out.
    Good job.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my simple photo. And that moon. It is fantastic.... You did a hard job well. When picking, it feel.s like you are judging.... But is not the point .... Just featuring. I think everyone that participates should do this at least once... That and give us a topic..... Nice topic. (Even though I said it myself -Lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the honor, Pauline.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: