FMTSO Spotlight: Windows and doors

Late.  Very late.  I was going to say the wheels fell off our Spotlighting this week but really they just wobbled a bit.  I wonder if Wheels would be a good topic for our Shoot Outs?

Anyway, here we are, better late than never as they say, at least as my grandmother used to say.

I'm pressed for time so I'm going with just one shot this week.  I really loved this topic and I enjoyed looking around at everyones posts.  Some amazing shots but there was one, that stood out for me.


We all know what a terrific photographer Rebecca is and I know others are as grateful as I am for her tutorials.  Her shot reminds me how lucky we are to have her as leader of our team.  Thank you, Rebecca.

Comments

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: