Spotlight Photos!

Happy post-Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope that all of you here in the US are recovering from your weekend food comas nicely and that everyone else had a wonderful weekend. I'm here to show off a few weeks worth of Spotlight Photos (who's a slacker? This girl! Sorry for the delay!).

Spotlight Photo - My Town's Premier Attraction


From Kerry's visit to the University of Oregon:



And Ginger's trip to Nova Friburgo in Brazil:



Spotlight Photo - Places of Worship

I loved Heather's photo of this quote - I think that it sums up the spirit of our little group. "Making friends of strangers" - while I don't actually know anyone here, I feel like I have friends all over the world through the connections made through our blogs :)



NanU had a beautiful cliff-side shot of a little French church:



Spotlight Photos - Faces and Smiles

Honestly, with this theme, I could've picked one from every blog that I visited. This was such a fun topic - you really can't help but smile when looking at all of these happy faces. Here are a few of my favorites:

I loved Barry and Linda's vampire:



Since Christmas is just around the corner, I had to include one from Kent's hunt for the perfect tree:



Here's a wonderful blast from the past from Scriptor Senex:



And my personal favorite this week from Redlan - this could be one of the cutest little girls that I have ever seen!



Have a fantastic week, everyone!

Best,
kate :)

Comments

  1. Kate, you darling, I love you! But somebody here, this week, 3 days before Thursday's game against the U of O Ducks, will make an attempt on my life if they see that the BEAVERS are called the University of Oregon. We are OSU: Oregon State. whew, glad I caught that. seriously the Beaver Nation is a verrry vicious group :>D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little clarification on my picture - that's a lighthouse in Iceland. The site really made me appreciate the grandeur of nature, and the small human presence overlooking the vast horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing one of my photos for this week's theme @ Kate. I love all the team and members very much. It's the fantastic theme this week. We did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I loved Redlan's shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. {thank you, Kate} and I agree about "making friends of strangers" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: